Monday, April 23, 2012

Neon Yellows

The weather is finally getting warm and I am taking full advantage. I love throwing on some shorts, wedges, and a fun top. It is all so effortless and comes together with ease. Lately I have been embracing the bold colors. I love how brightening up your wardrobe can brighten up your whole day. When I saw this top a couple weeks back I knew I had to buy it. Its light, a bright bold neon yellow, and has a cute button detail on the sleeves. I paired it with some sparkly Steve Madden wedges and Abercrombie shorts.


8 comments:

  1. Love the neon! Yellow is by far my favourite of the neons, so bright and cheerful! And your little girl is super cute!! xx Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree neon yellow totally pops! And thank you for the compliment on my daughter!

      Delete
  2. Cute! I always struggle to incorporate neon into an outfit. I'm trying to do so with accessories this spring. Thanks for following on Twitter, do say hi :-)

    www.styleonthecouch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a wonderful idea for the spring!

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Love the neon, looks really stunning on you!

    PS. We’ve a $75 Giveaway to PLNDR on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete