Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Serenity


 I love my bedroom. It makes me happy and calm all at the same time. I don't spend much time in here, but I should. I love everything about it, the aqua walls, the crisp white sheets with mine and my husbands' initials, the white picture frames holding beautiful pictures of us. It has come a long way since we moved in. I made the headboard myself, I will eventually make a post on how to make one, it was very easy. I changed our nightstands from lime green to white, just by spray painting them, I did the same thing with our once black, now white, picture frames. I also added this beautiful wispy canopy over our bed which really give the bed life. I also normally have fresh flowers on the nightstand, but I haven't had the chance to run to the florist and pick some up.


 





2 comments:

  1. No wonder you love it, ITS AMAZING, I love it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words!

      Delete