Tuesday, April 3, 2012

DIY Gel Manicure

I love when I can save money by doing things myself. I do my own makeup, style my own hair, I made my own headboard, I paint my houses, I do a lot of things myself in order to save money. I got my first gel manicure over the summer and loved how it lasted so long. After watching the lady do my nails, I thought, I could do that. So I went online and bought all the products, and I have saved over  $500! (gel manicures $30, every two weeks for the past 8 months, plus tip. I now want to share one of my beauty secrets with you. 


First coat your nail with the Ph gel bond.

Apply one coat of the foundation onto your nails.

Put your nails under the curler for 1 minute and 30 seconds.

 Paint your nails the color you would like.  And again put under curler for 1 minute.  (I did this 3x)

 I like to add some sparkle to the ring finger :)

 Apply top coat to nail and put it under curler for 3 minutes this time.

 When you are all done get a cotton ball soaked with rubbing alcohol and rub the ball all over each one of your nails, this will set the whole process. 
 
                                  


There you have it, you now have a manicure that will last 2-3 weeks and is instantly dry and you can go about your day!






No comments:

Post a Comment