Tuesday, April 10, 2012

How to: Glitter Nails

I have an obsession with anything that sparkles. I think I have always been this way, but lately I have been embracing it more than in the past. I always put some sparkle on my ring finger, but it was never enough. Than I had an idea, maybe I wont use a glitter nail polish.I went to Michaels and found a 12 pack of very fine glitter, in all sorts of beautiful colors. I decided the first color going on my nails would be a lime green. You need a clean sheet of paper, a top coat, glitter, and some toothpicks, to correct your mistakes. Paint one nail at a time, first with your top coat, then sprinkle glitter all over your nail (do as much as necessary, you have the paper underneath you which you will use to put the extra glitter back into the container), shake the excess off onto the paper, then go around your nail with a toothpick getting the remaining glitter sticking to your skin, do to each nail, when they have dried put your top coat on and you're done.

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment