Friday, April 13, 2012

Foodie Fridays- Brownie Pudding

 I love anything that puts warm gooey chocolate cake and ice cream together, the same thing goes for brownies.There is something about the hot and cold that is just perfection on my taste buds. I always opt for fudgy brownies over the cake like brownies. I knew immediately once I saw this recipe, that I must try it! It was everything I could have hoped for and more. It was crunchy on the top and gooey in the middle. The recipe is very easy, and even easier you have a KitchenAid, as you will have to whip the eggs and sugar for 10 minutes, and its done in an hour.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this looks delicious. I'm going to have to try it ASAP.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophia, yes it is soo delicious! Its so warm and gooey, I can taste it now....

    ReplyDelete