Monday, April 30, 2012

A Foodies Daily Menu


I have self proclaimed myself as a foodie. I love everything about food. When I go on vacations I always research tripadvisor.com and find the best restaurants around so that I will be eating the best that our destination has to offer. Now, as much as I love food, I love animals more. I donate every month to the ASPCA and I am a member of Peta. Recently I decided to become a vegetarian, I did not expect my daughter and husband to follow me but I do expect them to eat Kosher, which they have been since November. I have found new meals to replace my old ones, and I am so happy I did. 

My morning consists of tea with a morning glory muffin, or some creama (Spanish oatmeal). For lunch I have half a pita with lettuce, avocado, tomato, and hummus. For dinner I have either the tomato mozzarella stack, ahi tuna with some vegetables, or salmon with brown rice and beans.





No comments:

Post a Comment