Tuesday, April 17, 2012

How To: Fishtail Braid


Some days my hair just doesn't want to cooperate for me. Everything I try, curling, straightening, putting it under a hat, just doesn't work. I have found that a beautiful fishtail braid always works, no matter how unruly my hair wants to be. I always get compliments on how intricate it looks. It is actually quite easy, you just have to get your hands in a rhythm and  you are good to go. Please let me know if you would like a video of it, to explain it further.
Put your hair to one side, or to the back of your head.
Part it into two equal sections.
 Take a piece of hair from the back of the left section and wrap it around that section.
 While holding the left section that you just wrapped around, take another piece from the back of the right section and wrap it around.
Crisscross the two pieces you just wrapped around your hair.
While holding the right piece you just used to wrap, grab another piece of hair from the back of the left section.
Wrap it around and crisscross with your right section. Continue down your hair, keep grabbing sections from the back and crisscross in the middle.





2 comments:

  1. I told my boyfriend he has to learn to do this to my hair. I need a new style, and quick cause its getting hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! yes, yes it is! I love that you're going to make him do it!!!!!! go you!

    ReplyDelete