Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Everyday Makeup



I love everything about makeup. I love that it can give you that boost of confidence, it can conceal all your imperfections, it can make you look as fresh as a daisy, when you really have been up all night. This is my daily makeup routine, it takes me about 5 minutes start to finish, I can probably do it with my eyes closed at this point.  I love each and every one of these products, I do switch up a couple things depending on the season, use a different blush, a different lipstick etc. I sometimes skip step 4, depending on my mood.

1) I apply my mineral veil primer all over my face and neck.
2)I apply my Make Up Forever HD foundation all over my face and neck.
3) I use two concealers my Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage and my Make Up Forever 5 Camo Cream Palette. I make a straight line from my tear duct down to my nostril, then a diagonal line from my nose to the corner of my eye, making a triangle. I use a light color at first and then go over it with a darker concealer.
4) I use my NARS bronzer at the hollows of my cheeks to give them definition and at my temples. 
5) I use a cream shimmer on my cheek bone starting from the corner of my eye and back, this will catch the light and give me a dewy fresh look. I then cover the cream shimmer with my MAC iridescent powder.
6) I take an angled brush and put some white cream eyeshadow on the inner corners of my eyes and I go over it with my Make Up Forever diamond powder.
7) I put a couple coast of the Dior mascara on my upper lashes.
8) I put my NARS blush on my cheeks, starting below the arch of my eyebrow.
9) I put some lipstick on.
10) I spray my face with Urban Decay Setting Spray

1 comment:

  1. Would love to see pictures of you through each step, and then one of the finished product ;). You really do always look flawless, fierce, and dewy!

    By the way- got a beauty blender not too long ago... I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete