Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Week

 A cute mustache straw that makes drinking a diet coke so much more fun

My week has been so crazy with family BBQ's, girl sleepovers, shopping in the city, frozen yogurt stops, and lots of gel manicures. I had a wonderful time doing everything and luckily I was able to capture some of these things in pictures. I hope all my weeks are like this, cause they sure went by very quickly.
 a spread of homemade desserts that i baked up for my mothers birthday
 cupcake shooters at the cupcake festival
 pretend driving with my daughter
 salmon sandwich that I am still dreaming about
Lobster sandwich that my girlfriend got

 My girlfriend Amanda and my daughter being silly
 Frannies Goodie Shop
 More topping and Frannies


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ...and the "lots of gel manicures". That's an understatement, hehe. ;)

      Delete
    2. hahaha! yes it was a great week! hope your nails are doing well!! i want to see you ASAP!

      Delete