Wednesday, May 23, 2012

How To: Eyelash Extensions

 
 

I get compliments on my eyelashes almost every day. Everyone always asks if they are real and tells me how lucky I am to have such beautiful lashes. I have always had long eyelashes, so I am used to getting compliments and questions. Recently my girlfriend introduced me to a whole new world, eyelash extensions. I loved how long her lashes looked and how easy it was for her every morning. I decided I wanted to do mine to. After paying $150 at the salon, which was a good price, I found that I did like them, but I wasn't in love. I went back twice more and the last time I really liked the way they looked, however, she used synthetic hair which ended up melting one day while I was doing my hair. I then thought, why can't I do this? So I did and I could not be more happy with the outcome!

What you will need:
eyelash glue- I used this one
eyelashes- I used this. this, and this
tweezers
tape
a blow dryer


No comments:

Post a Comment