Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mary Janes


 As a little girl I wore black patent leather Mary Janes every day, rain or snow I did not care. I wore them with beautiful "party dresses" as my mother called them and white frilly socks. I was the true definition of a girlie girl. A lot has changed since then but my love for Mary Janes stayed the same, except I have now kicked it up a notch (or 6). I have been on the search for patent leather Mary Janes for a year now since I saw these nude Louboutins last year. Well I have found them, at Steve Madden, only to find that my size was sold out. However, just yesterday I was perusing through Saks and I found the black patent Louboutin Mary Janes in my size!
 


2 comments:

  1. A nice interpretation of the shoe style, but I like the picture of us best ! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in LOVE with this entire post, top to bottom <3

    ReplyDelete