Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How To: Day to Night Braid

 I love braids for the summer, I am always looking for new braids to try out and perfect them. I think they can be casual or fancy depending on how you dress them up, or down. I recently saw a picture of a girl with this kind of braid and needed to try it out. I wore it today while it was raining out but didn't get the chance to photograph how to do it. As per it being Monday my girlfriend came over for some girl time and I decided I would use her as my model to show you how to make this fabulous braid. I love this and as my girlfriend says you can wear this to a fancy party or to the grocery store.

Do an inside out braid, which is a braid on the outside, basically crossing the middle piece over instead of under

braid all the way down one side of the head and then tie whole head of hair to the side


rub gel or glue on hair to give it texture

wrap hair around pony tail

 Use a toothpick to fan out braid
fan out the entire braid from bottom to top

add some sparkly bobby pins or flowers and you are done

No comments:

Post a Comment