Thursday, May 3, 2012

My IKEA find

 Yesterday I went to IKEA on the search to find a shoe display of some sort. Well I found the shoe display, and so much more, but my favorite buy would have to be my new TV stand. I have loathed our TV stand for about a year now, when I switched all our furniture to white. I have been on the lookout for a white TV stand that would hold our 46 inch Samsung TV, and had no luck for the past year. While browsing the showroom with my daughter we came upon this beautiful TV stand which holds a TV up to 55 inches, and the best part was it was only $129! So I bought it and it has totally changed the vibe of my living room! I LOVE it, it didn't take long to put together, the most tedious part was mounting my TV. I plan on getting a tall, maybe 4 foot vase, on the right side of the Tv with some glitter branches. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.

                    

1 comment: