Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Heart, Alexis Michaela

 Mommy Daughter Manicures

I had a great week, even though the weather didn't cooperate. My daughter and I had a mommy daughter week. We spent so much time together and did all the girly things that I forget to do sometimes, the things I always said I would do if I had a girl. We did matching gel manicures in a yummy summer color, we went on a girl shopping date, and we had some delicious ice cream at Cold Stone. I love having weeks like this with her. I think the time I spend with her is so important which is why I do not have a 9-5 job, I work at night when she is sleeping. She is my world and I cherish the moments we have because I know it will not always be like this.

A mustache straw that makes drinking a diet coke so much more enjoyable

 An ice cream date with my princess

 Cupcakes and Pupcakes from a cute little shop



No comments:

Post a Comment