Monday, June 18, 2012

How To: Display Tickets to Movies, Shows, Games


Mine
Original
                       



I love having pictures hung up all around the house that reminds me of how I got to the place I am now. I have many pictures from our wedding, pictures of Alexis, and pictures from our every day life. I saw this idea on pinterest and thought it would be perfect in our house. My husband and I have been to many shows, games, movies. We have taken Alexis to zoos, aquariums, fairs, and movies. Before I saw this idea I had all our show stubs in our filing cabinet, now I can proudly display them and see it grow. The project cost me only $12, and that was for the frame, everything else I had. I could not be more happy with how the project came out.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment