Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fresh Florals

           There are only a few things that make me as happy as fresh white roses. I like to put 18 roses next to my couch as well as another 18 on my dining room table. They are so clean and full of life. They instantly update the room and make it feel more like home, not to mention the amazing smell they give off. I go just about every week to Whole Foods and one of my first stops there is the flower department. I have found them to have the best roses that last the longest.
           I'm heading out to Sephora at some point today. They are having an event in their stores that I just must take a peak at. I also have a couple things that I have been eying, so don't be surprised when I come back with a bunch of things in my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment